While projects worth more than $250bn are already under execution as of November 2017, the MENA region is expected to witness investment of an additional $399bn in new projects in the oil and gas sector by 2025.
Middle East producers continue to explore and develop their fields, boost production capacities and focus on expanding the downstream sector as the countries witness sustained growth in demand for petroleum products. Planned investments in the upstream sector are expected to reach over $115bn, while that in the downstream are expected to be close to $110bn.
Track projects that are seen as a priority and their timeline for development through MEED’s MENA Oil & Gas Market 2018 report. This report will help you identify opportunities with details of the main projects under construction and those due to be awarded in 2018.
The report clearly sets out investment drivers and client spending plans and will also help you understand risks and set strategy in the regional oil & gas projects market.
Through this comprehensive report you will be able to obtain:
• Gain an immediate insight on the MENA energy projects market
• Discover investment drivers and client spending plans in more than 12 countries
• Identify key project opportunities in the upstream, downstream refining and petrochemical sectors
• Obtain details of the main projects under construction and those due to be awarded in 2018
• Access rankings of the top contractors and clients in each country
• Prepare for specific projects by gaining knowledge of upcoming projects and schedules
• Identify challenges in the market to support risk mitigation
The 400-page-plus MENA Oil and Gas report provides a comprehensive snapshot of the regional oil & gas projects market at the start of 2018 and examines the outlook for policy and investment in oil, gas and petrochemicals projects across the region.
Comprising more than 250 charts, 100 individual graphs, maps and tables of projects data, this research report is an essential guide and an invaluable tool for companies interested in doing business in MENA oil and gas sector.
Save time and investment on research and analysis of the regional energy market.