There has never been a better time to engage with Saudi Arabia.
- Be informed: Understand the changes taking place in the kingdom and what they mean to you
- Identify project opportunities being created as a result of the government drive
- Access key data on current and future size of each sector
- Understand changes in the key government agencies and what these means for business
- Identify and plan for new risks and emerging challenges in the kingdom
- Understand the priorities for key clients such as Saudi Aramco, Saudi Electricity Company, Makkah & Medina Development Corporation and the Saudi Railways Organisation
The launch of the $500bn Neom future city project in late 2017 marked the start of a new phase of development for the giant Saudi Arabian economy – presenting numerous investment and business opportunities across all sectors.
With confidence returning to the global energy markets, oil prices are rising once again and momentum is building behind the kingdom’s Vision 2030 economic transformation programme.
With more than $1.4tn worth of major projects planned or underway, Saudi Arabia is by far the biggest projects market in the MENA region. It is home to almost half of all projects planned in the GCC. Success in Saudi Arabia underpins success in the region.
Helping companies navigate the kingdom’s huge and rapidly changing market, MEED’s Saudi Arabia 2018: New opportunities in the Middle East’s biggest market provides all the latest data and essential insight that will help you adapt your business to be able to compete successfully and win business in the region’s biggest and most exciting market.
Packed with all the latest data, maps, charts, client and contractor details and MEED’s unrivaled blend of market-leading data and expert analysis, Saudi Arabia 2018 is a must-have and up-to-date guide for companies seeking to work in the region.