GCC Oil & Gas Megaprojects 2023
The GCC has some of the world’s most ambitious oil and gas projects plans. Blessed with some of the world’s largest and cheapest to produce oil and gas reserves, the six nations in the region are looking to invest heavily upstream and downstream to increase production capacity, maintain output through EOR technology, and diversify their economies by investment in diversified chemicals maximising the hydrocarbons value chain.
In total there are more than 40 such megaprojects in the region, each with total capital expenditure ranging between $1bn and $45bn.
With oil and gas prices at a multi-year high and constraints on supply, the GCC both has the cash and the global demand need to make investments in its oil and gas sector.
However, keeping track of all these megaprojects and their individual components can be tricky. This new report is aimed at providing a detailed overview of each of the schemes to allow readers to quickly understand each of the developments and identify specific opportunities they can win.
With detailed breakdowns of each individual project, the report is an invaluable quick reference tool for executives wishing to know more to enable them to make effective decisions on this fast-emerging projects sector.
GCC Oil & Gas Megaprojects 2023 is a comprehensive review of each oil, gas and petrochemical project with in-depth analysis on key contracts, stakeholders, packages and timelines.
Exclusively from MEED, GCC Oil & Gas Megaprojects 2023 is of high value to government decision makers, developers, investors, contractors, consultants, and manufacturers in the Middle East and Africa projects market.
Details of the report contents:
- Understand each of the 40-plus oil, gas and petrochemicals projects in the GCC, each with an individual project value of more than $1bn
- A detailed and comprehensive description of each megaproject plus future phasing, timelines and spending plans when known
- Details of known project components such as onshore and offshore packages, offsites and utilities, pipelines, processing plants, and wellhead work
- Identification of the key stakeholders and decision makers at each megaproject
- Details on how companies can register and prequalify for each project
Megaprojects covered include:
- NOGA – Oil Shale Development From Khalij Al-Bahrain Reservoir
- ADNOC – Hail and Ghasha Sour Gas Development
- ADNOC – North West Development: Dalma Field
- ADNOC Gas Processing – Upgrade of Sales Gas Pipeline Network
- ADNOC Offshore – Upper Zakum Full Field Development
- ADNOC Onshore – North East Bab Field Development: Phase 3
- ADNOC/DUSUP – Jebel Ali Gas Reservoir Project
- Al Dhafra Petroleum – Haliba Oil Field Development
- Khafji Joint Operations – Dorra Gas Field Development
- KOC – Crude Oil Gathering Centers 33-35
- North Oil Company – Al Shaheen Oil Field Development
- OQ – Bisat Oil Field Development
- OQ8 – Duqm Refinery & Petrochemical Complex
- OTTCO – Ras Markaz Crude Oil Park
- Qatargas – North Field LNG Expansion
- Qatargas – North Field Production Sustainability
- Saudi Aramco – Commercialisation of Unconventional Resources: Jafurah
- Saudi Aramco – Hawiyah Gas Plant Expansion & Haradh Gas Compression Plants
- Saudi Aramco – Marjan Offshore Oil Field Expansion
- Saudi Aramco – Master Gas System Expansion (MGSE)
- Saudi Aramco – Safaniya Field Increment
- SATORP – Amiral Complex
- Saudi Aramco/Sabic – Yanbu Crude Oil To Chemicals (COTC)
- Taziz Complex in Ruwais
- Borouge – Borouge 4 Petrochemical Complex
- KIPIC – Al Zour Petrochemical Complex
- Chevron Phillips Chemical/Qatar Energy – Ras Laffan Petrochemical Complex
- Sabic – Ras al-Khair Crude Oil To Chemicals Complex