Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024
Exclusively from MEED, Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024 is of high value to government decision makers, developers, investors, contractors, consultants and manufacturers interested in the Giga project programme in the Kingdom.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024 provides comprehensive analysis of key opportunities on each project, including NEOM Green Fuels Project – the region’s most advanced green hydrogen project – as well as the 25GW Hydrom in Oman, the $10bn-plus ACME green hydrogen hub in Egypt, and the Engie/Masdar Ruwais Green Hydrogen Plant in Abu Dhabi.
The report provides a description of each project along with known electrolyser, hydrogen, ammonia and renewable energy capacities and breakdowns. Key technology, finance and sponsor breakdowns where known will also be provided.
Included will be an assessment of project drivers and challenges, as well as analysis on regulatory issues and individual country policies toward each sector.
Published in Powerpoint format, the report is a concise and data-driven report designed to provide a comprehensive and easy-to-digest summary of each hydrogen project across more than 70 countries to help project companies to understand, identify and target specific opportunities.
Key facts and topics in the Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024:
- Detailed project information
- Top clients and values and capex
- Project packaging and phasing
- Key stakeholders and decision makers
- Future contracts and packages
- Visualisation of each hydrogen projects
- Details of supplier and contractor registration
- Key challenges and drivers
- Assessment of country policies and strategies toward hydrogen investment
- Details the main projects being planned, under development and those due to be awarded in 2024 and beyond
- Projects opportunities with client and procurement details
- Investment drivers and client spending plans
- Understand risks and set strategy
- Identifies the biggest spending clients
- Identifies risks and opportunities
- The report includes proprietary data from MEED Projects
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024 provides a detailed overview of each project and its components and phasing as well as details of each contract already awarded and the consultants and contractors working on it.
Also provided is a breakdown of individual future packages together with budgets and timelines as well as details of key stakeholders involved in project procurement at the client, where such information is available.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024 assesses the outlook for each project and provides a run-through of the future challenges and opportunities and supplies details of how companies can register and prequalify for future work, where known.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024 is a complete analysis of the green and blue hydrogen projects program in the Middle East and Africa. Covering more than 50 green and blue hydrogen projects with a total investment value of more than $150bn, the report is the first single publication summarising in detail each of the projects along with a breakdown of their capacities, locations, stakeholders, timelines, key personnel and phasing.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024 helps you to make the most of the opportunities in one of the world’s largest and most innovative projects markets.
- The 200-page plus report includes more dozens of tables, graphs and maps, covering each of the hydrogen projects
- Understand each of 50-plus Middle East and Africa hydrogen projects
- It informs strategy
- Identify new project opportunities with client and procurement details
- Understand risks and set strategy
- Highlights challenges in the market
- Helps you minimise risk
- Ensure you don’t miss any opportunity by being prepared for market development
The Middle East and Africa have some of the world’s most ambitious hydrogen production plans. Blessed with space and high solar irradiation levels, the countries of the two regions are racing to invest in hydrogen production capacity as a means of diversifying their economies, create jobs and become leaders in the new sector and energy transition in general.
Although most green hydrogen projects are still at early stages, two – the NEOM Green Fuels Project and the Egyptian Ain Sokhna complex – are under construction – while every month more developments are announced.
In the last two years alone, more than 45 new hydrogen projects have been announced with a total value of more than $100bn and a total hydrogen production capacity of more than 10 million tonnes a year.
However, keeping track of all these hydrogen projects and their individual developments and progress is tricky. This new report is aimed at providing a detailed overview of each of the schemes to allow readers to quickly understand each of the developments and identify specific opportunities they can win.
With detailed breakdowns of each individual project, the report is an invaluable quick reference tool for executives wishing to know more to enable them to make effective decisions on this fast-emerging projects sector.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024 is a comprehensive review of each green and blue hydrogen project with in-depth analysis on key contracts, stakeholders, packages and timelines.
Exclusively from MEED, Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2024 is of high value to government decision makers, developers, investors, contractors, consultants, and manufacturers in the Middle East and Africa projects market.
All the MEED Insight reports are delivered via email in a digital version.
- Understand each of 50-plus Middle East and Africa hydrogen projects.
- Detailed overview of each project and its components and phasing as well as details of each contract already awarded and the consultants and contractors working on it.
- Identify new project opportunities with client and procurement details.
Who will benefit from the Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects report:
- Economists and analysts
- Policy makers
- Engineering consultants
- PPP investors
- Power developers
- Technology companies
What is unique about this report?
- MEED’s comprehensive overview and outlook of the Middle East and Africa green and blue hydrogen projects program
- MEED’s unrivalled expertise and insight on the Middle East
- MEED Projects data
- The only report on the overall hydrogen projects program in the Middle East & Africa
- Focus on the outlook for investment
All the MEED Insight reports are delivered via email in digital version.