Exclusively from MEED, Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023 is of high value to government decision makers, developers, investors, contractors, consultants, and manufacturers in interested in the greenfield and brownfield hydrogen projects across the Middle East and Africa.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023 is the latest premium market report from MEED, the world’s most authoritative source of Middle East business intelligence.
Covering more than 50 green and blue hydrogen projects, the report provides a complete and detailed analysis of each development.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023 provides a detailed overview of each project and its components and phasing as well as details of each contract already awarded and the consultants and contractors working on it.
Also provided is a breakdown of individual future packages together with budgets and timelines as well as details of key stakeholders involved in project procurement at the client, where such information is available.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023 assesses the outlook for each project and provides a run-through of the future challenges and opportunities and supplies details of how companies can register and prequalify for future work, where known.
Buy Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023 to:
- Understand each of the 50-plus green and blue hydrogen projects across the Middle East and Africa
- A detailed and comprehensive description of each hydrogen plus future phasing, timelines and spending plans when known
- Details of known project components such as ammonia plants, air separation units and export facilities
- Identification of the key stakeholders and decision makers at each hydrogen project
- Details on how companies can register and prequalify for each project
Green and blue hydrogen projects covered include:
- NEOM Helios
- Oman Acme Group green hydrogen hub
- OQ, ACWA Power, Air Products Salalah green hydrogen and ammonia complex
- Saudi Arabia PIF, POSCO hydrogen export plant
- UAE TAQA, AD Ports green ammonia complex
- ADNOC Ruwais blue hydrogen plant
- Hyphen green hydrogen complex, Namibia
- Saldhana Bay hydrogen hub, South Africa
Who will benefit from the Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023:
- Government decision makers
What is unique about Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023?
- MEED’s most comprehensive report on the Middle East and Africa hydrogen projects program
- MEED’s unrivalled expertise and insight on the Middle East
- MEED Projects data
- The only report on the overall hydrogen projects program in the Middle East & Africa
- Focus on outlook for investment
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023
The Middle East and Africa have some of the world’s most ambitious hydrogen production plans. Blessed with space and high solar irradiation levels, the countries of the two regions are racing to invest in hydrogen production capacity as a means of diversifying their economies, create jobs and become leaders in the new sector and energy transition in general.
Although most green hydrogen projects are still at early stages, two – the NEOM Helios and the Egyptian Ain Sokhna complex – are under construction – while every month more developments are announced.
In the last two years alone, more than 45 new hydrogen projects have been announced with a total value of more than $100bn and a total hydrogen production capacity of more than 10 million tonnes a year.
However, keeping track of all these hydrogen projects and their individual developments and progress is tricky. This new report is aimed at providing a detailed overview of each of the schemes to allow readers to quickly understand each of the developments and identify specific opportunities they can win.
With detailed breakdowns of each individual project, the report is an invaluable quick reference tool for executives wishing to know more to enable them to make effective decisions on this fast-emerging projects sector.
Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023 is a comprehensive review of each green and blue hydrogen project with in-depth analysis on key contracts, stakeholders, packages and timelines.
Exclusively from MEED, Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Projects 2023 is of high value to government decision makers, developers, investors, contractors, consultants, and manufacturers in the Middle East and Africa projects market.