Why should you subscribe to MEED’s business intelligence?
What is included in a MEED.com Digital subscription?
- 365 days of MEED.com online access (20-year archive!)
- News, analysis and data from across the Middle East and North Africa, spanning 19 countries and nine core sectors
- Over 40 exclusive articles every week
- Regular market focused news, commentary and analysis
- Over 80 selected tenders and contract announcements every week
- Daily and Weekly newsletters to keep you updated whilst you’re on the move
- MEED’s premium magazine – MEED Business Review worth $100 is part of the annual subscription
- Invitation to exclusive networking events hosted by MEED
- Live webinars on the region’s hot topics
How can a MEED.com subscription help your business?
- Capitalise on lucrative business opportunities in the MENA region
- Save hours of research time and energy with MEED’s up-to-date news, data and analysis
- Predict and protect your business against fluctuations that will affect its profitability
- Make critical business decisions for your team with a holistic view and all the information you need
- Understand your business environment and its challenges
- React quickly to constantly changing market conditions and forecast accurately
Which sectors are covered by MEED.com?
- Oil and Gas
- Transport and Infrastructure
Which countries are covered by MEED.com?
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
What are the daily and weekly newsletters in the subscription?
The below table provides a quick glance at all the MEED newsletters and their frequency:
|Daily News||Daily||Sunday – Friday|
|Saudi Arabia Newsletter||Weekly||Monday|
|Oil and Gas Newsletter||Weekly||Tuesday|
|Power and Water Newsletter||Weekly||Wednesday|
|Real Estate Newsletter||Bi-weekly||Thursday|
MEED’s business intelligence covers 19 countries and all of the core industry sectors, making it the perfect business intelligence tool for companies looking to expand operations in the region or enter the market.
MEED is a business intelligence service provider with the latest news, data and analysis from across the Middle East and North Africa. Accurate and objective, MEED intelligence supports strategic decision-making at the highest level by placing the latest market data and intelligence at your fingertips.
Why you can trust us?
MEED’s editorial team has over 75 years of combined experience in the region. Based in the United Arab Emirates, they are perfectly placed to report on regional business issues and develop the critical relationships with stakeholders that have given us our reputation for trust and accuracy.
GRAEME SIMPSON, Senior Vice President, Middle East RPS ENERGY, Abu Dhabi –
MEED is a very helpful tool that provides us with up-to-date news on the latest projects in the Middle East.
Mr. Hideaki Hamada, Coordinator, INPEX CORPORATION –
MEED is an essential tool that allows us to gain immediate access to high-value business intelligence specific to our target sectors and countries
Ben Thompson, Head of Communications, Middle East, Atkins –
“MEED is an extremely valuable and trusted source of relevant, up-to-date information and incisive commentary on our key markets across the region.”
Javier Rodriguez, Relationship Director, Corporate Banking Europe Arab Bank – Spain –
MEED’s weekly newsletters and tender and contract updates are extremely valuable. They provide us with essential information on the companies participating in contracts in the Middle East region.
Ali Baqar Syed, Mass Power Contracting Co –
MEED.com highlights new opportunities in our industry and target countries.
The tenders and contracts let us know where other companies are investing their money.
Tauseef Farooqi, Taweelah Asia Power Company (Tapco), Abu Dhabi –
MEED .com provides focused business Intelligence all in one place
Great news platform. Helps us to understand the market.