Saudi Arabia 2019 report features dedicated sections on Vision 2030 and the National Transformation Plan, the Saudi Arabia project market and doing business in Saudi Arabia.
MEED’s Saudi Arabia 2019 report will help you inform your long term strategic plans for the Middle East’s biggest economy
- Understand what is going on in Saudi Arabia’s transformation plan
- Identify business opportunities across all of the main areas of the Saudi economy
- Understand current and future project spending plans in Saudi Arabia
- Identify challenges facing companies in Saudi Arabia
- Identify risks and enable risk mitigation measures in the Kingdom
- Understand government needs and priorities
- Understand the competitive landscape in your sector
Saudi Arabia 2019 report includes:
- Comprehensive analysis of the opportunities, challenges and trends in the Kingdom to help businesses understand the transformation taking place in Saudi Arabia.
- An update on the progress of the National Transformation Plan and provides a detailed review on the Vision 2030 objectives
- A special look at the program of mega projects being implemented to achieve the long term strategic goals
- Examines the growing significance of the Public Investment Fund as the major driver of Saudi’s investment program
- A review of Saudi Aramco’s investment and project plans having completed its deal to by 70% of Sabic
- A complete assessment of the status of Saudi Arabia’s privatization plans and the latest on the program of public private partnerships
- A look at all the key policy initiatives being implemented to deliver the Kingdom’s long term goals including the impact of the in-Kingdom value added program, the diversification of the economy into new sectors such as tourism and the drive to stimulate private sector growth through the opening up of capital markets and stimulating business start-ups.
- An examination of the plans for investment in renewable energy projects in the Kingdom looking at how capacity will be procured and by which organisation following the January announcement of the world’s biggest renewable energy program that will see the installation of 58.7 GW of renewable power by 2030.
- A detailed analysis of all the major sectors in the Saudi economy looking at the capital investment programs, projects and policies shaping these sectors.
- Coverage of 10 key business sectors including oil and gas, construction, power and transport and provides a complete picture for business in those sectors
- A dedicated chapter on the Kingdom’s projects market examining key contractors, clients and projects that will drive the market in the coming years.
- An overview of some of the key business issues, such as taxation plans, changing employment law and dispute resolution, affecting the market in a dedicated chapter on doing business in Saudi Arabia.
Written by MEED’s experts, with chapters from Colin Foreman, Andrew Roscoe, Jennifer Aguinaldo, Indrajit Sen. Curated and reviewed by Richard Thompson.
All the MEED Insight reports are delivered via email in digital version.