Make informed decisions and keep ahead of your competitors and access a wealth of valuable intelligence resources
Our team of experienced journalists, analysts, and researchers deliver timely and accurate reporting on the latest developments and trends in the MENA region, helping you stay up-to-date on the markets, industries, and companies that matter most to your business.
Subscribe now and you can access a wealth of valuable resources for your brand, including detailed market reports, expert analysis and exclusive data sets that can help you identify new opportunities, mitigate risks, and optimize your business strategy.
MEED is a business intelligence service providing companies with the latest news, data and analysis from across the Middle East and North Africa. Accurate and objective, MEED intelligence supports strategic decision-making at the highest level by placing the latest market data and intelligence at your fingertips.
Subscribe to MEED’s Premium Subscription Package today
What are the benefits you will receive as a premium subscriber?
- 365 days of MEED.com online access
- Daily and Weekly newsletters to keep you updated whilst you’re on the move
- MEED Premium Datasets – Access five interactive datasets and conduct your own research into market trends, deals and companies
- MEED Business Review Magazine – The monthly lean back read and our unique forward looking commentary
- Monthly Webinar – Join our MEED experts for 1 hour a month for detailed analytical presentations
- 1 Free Thematic Research Report of your choice
- Account Manager/Training – A dedicated account manager provides you with a single point of contact for all enquiries and training requests
- Meeting and networking with your industry peers in an informal setting
Watch this short video highlight from the MEED Dubai Subscriber Briefing:
Subscribing to MEED’s Premium subscription package will enable users to combine our digital daily business intelligence with access, networking opportunities and monthly summaries through a number of unique features including quarterly events, live streamed broadcasts and the monthly MEED Business Review publication