Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated
Exclusively from MEED, Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated is of high value to government decision makers, developers, investors, contractors, consultants, and manufacturers in interested in the Giga project program in the Kingdom.
Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated is the latest premium market report from MEED, the world’s most authoritative source of Middle East business intelligence. It provides comprehensive analysis of key opportunities on each giga project, including NEOM – the world’s largest single project – the Red Sea Development, Amaala, Diriyah Gate, Qiddiya, Jeddah Central and Roshn among many others that are a part of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision.
The report lists the contracts and packages already awarded on each project, current and future package breakdowns, leading contractors already working on each scheme, a complete description and phasing of the giga project as well as the key stakeholders involved.
Published in PowerPoint format, the report is a concise and data-driven report designed to provide a comprehensive and easy-to-digest summary of each giga project to help project companies to understand, identify and target specific opportunities.
Key facts and topics in the Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated:
- Detailed project information
- Top contractors and values
- Project packaging and phasing
- Key stakeholders and decision makers
- Future contracts and packages
- Visualisation of each gigaproject
- Details of supplier and contractor registration
- Key challenges
- Explains the structure of each gigaproject
- Details the main projects being planned, under development and those due to be awarded in 2022/23 and beyond
- Projects opportunities with client and procurement details
- Investment drivers and client spending plans
- Understand risks and set strategy
- Identifies the biggest spending clients
- Identifies the most successful contractors
- Identifies risks and opportunities
- The report includes proprietary data from MEED Projects
Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated provides a detailed overview of each project and its components and phasing as well as details of each contract already awarded and the consultants and contractors working on it.
Also provided is a breakdown of individual future packages together with budgets and timelines as well as details of key stakeholders involved in project procurement at the client.
Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated assesses the outlook for each project and provides a run-through of the future challenges and opportunities and supplies details of how companies can register and prequalify for future work.
Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated is a complete analysis of the giga projects program in Saudi Arabia. Covering more than 15 projects with a total value of more than $750bn, the report is the first single publication summarising in detail each of the giga projects along with a breakdown of their individual contracting packages, stakeholders timelines, key personnel and phasing.
Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated helps you to make the most of the opportunities in one of the world’s largest and most innovative projects markets.
- The 300-page plus report includes more dozens of tables, graphs and maps, covering each of the giga projects.
- Understand each of the Saudi Arabia giga projects that are a part of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision
- It informs strategy
- Identify project opportunities with client and procurement details
- Understand risks and set strategy
- Identifies new and potential opportunities
- Highlights challenges in the market
- Helps you minimise risk
The Saudi Giga Project program
The Saudi Arabia giga project program is the world’s largest civil infrastructure engineering program covering the development of residential, industrial and tourism projects in the Kingdom.
It includes NEOM, which at $500bn is the world’s largest single project, as well as Red Sea tourism projects The Red Sea Development and Amaala, housing projects such as Jeddah Central and Roshn, and entertainment schemes like Qiddiya and SEVEN.
The program is the centrepiece of the Saudi Arabia 2030 Vision aimed at transforming the Kingdom into a tourism and entertainment hub while creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs.
However, keeping track of all of the giga projects and their individual developments and progress is tricky. This new report is aimed at providing a detailed overview of each of the giga projects to allow readers to quickly understand each of the giga projects and identify specific opportunities they can win.
This is particularly the case given the sharp acceleration in activity. In the last six months total contract awards on the program have soared by 103 per cent, reaching more than $44bn in total.
What’s more with the addition of the New Murabba and King Salman International Airport projects, the total pipeline has grown to more than a staggering $850bn.
With detailed spending breakdowns and individual project packages, the report is an invaluable quick reference tool for executives wishing to know more to enable them to make effective decisions on a $30bn a year project opportunity.
Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated is a comprehensive review of each gigaproject with in-depth analysis on key contracts, stakeholders, packages and timelines.
Exclusively from MEED, Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated is of high value to government decision makers, developers, investors, contractors, consultants, and manufacturers in the Middle East power sector.
All the MEED Insight reports are delivered via email in digital version.
Purchase Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated to:
- Understand each of the 14 individual giga projects in Saudi Arabia
- A detailed and comprehensive breakdown of individual contracts and packages on each giga project plus future phasing, timelines and spending plans
- Identification of the key stakeholders and decision makers at each giga project
- Analysis of the key challenges and opportunities on each giga project
- Details on how companies can register and prequalify for each giga project
Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision Giga Projects that are covered in the report:
- The Red Sea Development Company
- Diriyah Gate
- Boutique Group
- Rua al Madinah
- Jeddah Central
- Arabian Highland
- King Salman International Park
- Green Riyadh
- Al Ula
Who will benefit from the Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated report:
- Economists and analysts
- Policy makers
- Engineering consultants
- PPP investors
- Power developers
- Technology companies
What is unique about Saudi Arabia Giga Projects 2023 – Revised and Updated?
- MEED’s most comprehensive report on the giga project program
- MEED’s unrivalled expertise and insight on the Middle East
- MEED Projects data
- The only report on the overall giga project program
- Focus on outlook for investment