Key facts and topics in the Saudi Giga Projects 2022 report – Flagship projects of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision:
- Detailed project information
- Top contractors and values
- Project packaging and phasing
- Key stakeholders and decision makers
- Future contracts and packages
- Visualisation of each giga project
- Details of supplier and contractor registration
- Key challenges
- Explains the structure of each giga project
- Details the main projects being planned, under development and those due to be awarded in 2022/23 and beyond
- Projects opportunities with client and procurement details
- Investment drivers and client spending plans
- Understand risks and set strategy
- Identifies the biggest spending clients, the most successful contractors and, risks and opportunities
- The report includes proprietary data from MEED Projects
Exclusively from MEED, Saudi Giga Projects 2022 report – Flagship projects of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision is of high value to government decision makers, developers, investors, contractors, consultants, and manufacturers in interested in the Giga project program in the Kingdom.
Saudi Giga Projects 2022 report – Flagship projects of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision is the latest premium market report from MEED, the world’s most authoritative source of Middle East business intelligence. It provides comprehensive analysis of key opportunities on each giga project, including NEOM – the world’s largest single project – the Red Sea Development, Amaala, Diriyah Gate, Qiddiya, Jeddah Central and Roshn among many others that are a part of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision.
The report lists the contracts and packages already awarded on each project, current and future package breakdowns, leading contractors already working on each scheme, a complete description and phasing of the giga project as well as the key stakeholders involved.
Published in PowerPoint format, the report is a concise and data-driven report designed to provide a comprehensive and easy-to-digest summary of each giga project to help project companies to understand, identify and target specific opportunities.
Saudi Giga Projects 2022 report – Flagship projects of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision provides a detailed overview of each project and its components and phasing as well as details of each contract already awarded and the consultants and contractors working on it.
Also provided is a breakdown of individual future packages together with budgets and timelines as well as details of key stakeholders involved in project procurement at the client.
Saudi Giga Projects report assesses the outlook for each project and provides a run-through of the future challenges and opportunities and supplies details of how companies can register and prequalify for future work.
Saudi Arabia Giga Projects is a complete analysis of the giga projects program in Saudi Arabia. Covering more than 15 projects with a total value of more than $750bn, the report is the first single publication summarising in detail each of the giga projects along with a breakdown of their individual contracting packages, stakeholders timelines, key personnel and phasing.
Saudi Giga Projects report helps you to make the most of the opportunities in one of the world’s largest and most innovative projects markets.
- The 300-page plus report includes more dozens of tables, graphs and maps, covering each of the giga projects.
- Understand each of the Saudi Arabia giga projects that are a part of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision
- It informs strategy
- Identify project opportunities with client and procurement details
- Understand risks and set strategy
- Identifies new and potential opportunities
- Highlights challenges in the market
- Helps you minimise risk.
Buy Saudi Giga Projects 2022 report – Flagship projects of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision to:
- Understand each of the 14 individual giga projects in Saudi Arabia
- A detailed and comprehensive breakdown of individual contracts and packages on each giga project plus future phasing, timelines and spending plans
- Identification of the key stakeholders and decision makers at each giga project
- Analysis of the key challenges and opportunities on each giga project
- Details on how companies can register and prequalify for each giga project
Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision Giga Projects that are covered in the report:
- The Red Sea Development Company
- Diriyah Gate
- Boutique Group
- Rua al Madinah
- Jeddah Central
- Arabian Highland
- King Salman International Park
- Green Riyadh
- Al Ula
Who will benefit from the Saudi Giga Projects report:
- Economists and analysts
- Policy makers
- Engineering consultants
- PPP investors
- Power developers
- Technology companies
What is unique about Saudi Giga Projects report 2022 – Flagship projects of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision?
- MEED’s most comprehensive report on the giga project program
- MEED’s unrivalled expertise and insight on the Middle East
- MEED Projects data
- The only report on the overall giga project program
- Focus on outlook for investment
The Saudi Giga Projects program
The Saudi Arabia giga project program is the world’s largest civil infrastructure engineering program covering the development of residential, industrial and tourism projects in the Kingdom.
It includes NEOM, which at $500bn is the world’s largest single project, as well as Red Sea tourism projects The Red Sea Development and Amaala, housing projects such as Jeddah Central and Roshn, and entertainment schemes like Qiddiya and SEVEN.
The program is the centrepiece of the Saudi Arabia 2030 Vision aimed at transforming the Kingdom into a tourism and entertainment hub while creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs.
However, keeping track of all of the giga projects and their individual developments and progress is tricky. This new report is aimed at providing a detailed overview of each of the giga projects to allow readers to quickly understand each of the giga projects and identify specific opportunities they can win.
With detailed spending breakdowns and individual project packages, the report is an invaluable quick reference tool for executives wishing to know more to enable them to make effective decisions on a $30bn a year project opportunity.
Example of Saudi Giga Project
Neom – $500bn Tech-driven greenfield urban megaproject scheme wholly owned by PIF.
Neom is planned as high-tech city the size of Belgium, that reimagines daily life. It is situated in the Tabuk Province, Northwestern Saudi Arabia. It will be made up of
- The Line – Megacity of 9 million people, 170km long, made up of 135 modules on top of a transit system capable of moving people from one end to the other in 20 minutes
- Oxagon – Will be a floating industrial complex and serve as a fully automated port for shipping routes through the Red Sea. The 7km wide Northern cluster will be the world’s largest floating structure and includes the port. The Southern cluster will produce green hydrogen & ammonia.
- Trojena – Sustainable Mountain tourism destination made up of 6 districts including a man-made lake, ski village and vertically folded village
Phase 1 – Expected to run until 2030. Cost $320bn, half of which will be funded by PIF.
All the MEED Insight reports are delivered via email in digital version.